Soulfinder: War Cry (Book 3.5). Now Released Exclusively with Iconic Comics in Saddle Stitch Cover with a Front Cover by Alejandro Mirabal and Back Cover by Jeff Spokes! This twelve page short-story falls between the events of Soulfinder: Infinite Ascent (Book 3) and Soulfinder Book 4.
A supernatural event happens at Arlington Cemetary Section 60 and the US Pentagon calls in Father Retter to investigate.
What is Included:
Saddle Stitch Cover of our 12-page action/adventure story comes with two pages of bonus materials that include art by Matthew Weldon. This book includes the entire 12-page story in its Original Black & White Inks Version by Matthew Weldon. This Edition has a total of 28 pages!
Soulfinder: War Cry (Book 3.5) - Saddle Stitch Cover
- Douglas Ernst (Writer): the creator of Soulfinder, is a professional journalist who has devoted nearly a decade of covering the comics industry via his blog and YouTube. He currently works for The Washington Times and has interviewed many high profile figures both cultural and political, including Gary Sinise and Mike Rowe.
- Matthew Weldon (Artist & Variant Cover Artist): Long time comic book creator and artist for Indie Project Collaborations and IDW. View his Deviant Art page at https://www.deviantart.com/kashdv8.
- Brett R. Smith (Colorist): A professional colorist, advertising specialist, and creative director with decades of industry experience, which includes work for the "Big Two" — Marvel and DC. He spearheaded and colored the #1 New York Times bestselling adaptation of Peter Schweizer's book, Clinton Cash: A Graphic Novel, served as creative director and editor for Thump: The First Bundred Days, and has done collaborative work with Breitbart as well as other media entities.
- Dave Dorman (Cover Artist): is the renowned painter and illustrator whose work set the standard for cover art for more than a decade. Having worked with virtually every major comic book company in the world, he is most known for his cover art for Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Aliens, and Predator.
- Bill Williams (Letterer): Industry veteran Bill Williams has written for DC Comics, IDW and more. More recently, he inked a chapter of the Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 comic.
- Timothy Lim (Variant Cover Artist): is a practicing Roman Catholic, professional illustrator, and political cartoonist from the state of Arkansas. With more than 8 years of industry experience working as a freelance illustrator for major companies, he has created and illustrated multiple works within the last 2 years that have gone on to be major bestsellers. These include but are not limited to the Wall Might Trilogy, The Black Hops Series, The Kamen America Series, and The Soulfinder Series.
All graphic novels shipped within the USA are sent via USPS Domestic. A shipping charge of $7.95 will apply to all domestic USA graphic novel orders. If additional non-book merchandise is added to the shopping cart, shipping charges of $8.95 or $9.95 may be incurred. All domestic USA orders over $100 qualify for free shipping.
International shipping charges will be based on weight and location. Currently, international shipping is in a pilot program, and we are shipping to Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, and the United Kingdom. International shipping carriers include, but are not limited to: USPS First Class International, Global Post Standard Intl, Global Post Plus, and UPS Worldwide Expedited.
Please note that some countries do not offer Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) options, only Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU). As a result, duties and taxes may be applicable upon delivery. Orders returned due to unpaid duties or taxes are not eligible for refunds.