People have wondered for ages: "Why do bad things happen to good people? "
That is exactly what Father Patrick Retter, a Catholic priest who was wounded in combat during his youth, is asked at the start of Soulfinder: Demon's Match — and it is the question he must grapple with after he becomes involved in a series of supernatural events.
Retter is the parish priest in the small, quiet town of Steepleton, Maryland. Assigned to the tiny locale despite his expertise in demonology and the occult, Retter is often called upon by county authorities to advise on matters with religious significance.
Things don't stay quiet for long, as a series of related deaths imply that a great evil has been residing in Steepleton, waiting to arise. Father Retter isn't alone. He is aided by a young detective and ultimately mentored by a mysterious figure who introduces Retter to an ancient, high order of exorcists known as the Soulfinders.
Retter is reluctant to accept his calling, but the evil he encounters in his investigation — a sinister cult and the demons it worships — may convince him otherwise. There are many tales to tell about this band of brothers and their clashes with evil. Soulfinder: Demon's Match gives readers, by the last page, a taste of the vast and unexplored spiritual battlefield that these men face.
What we are offering is 56 pages of engaging visual storytelling, removed from the predictable contrivances of post-modern, agenda-driven narratives.
You have THREE Purchase Options:
1) Book Autographed by Douglas Ernst AND a gold leafed card featuring the art of Dave Dorman and an accompanying prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel on the back. (See final image above)
2) Book Autographed by Douglas Ernst -- SOLD OUT
3) Book only without Autograph -- SOLD OUT
Soulfinder: Demon's Match - SIGNED Copy Available
- Timothy Lim is a practicing Roman Catholic, professional illustrator, and political cartoonist from the state of Arkansas. With more than 8 years of industry experience working as a freelance illustrator for major companies, he has created and illustrated multiple works within the last 2 years that have gone on to be major bestsellers. These include but are not limited to Thump: The First Bundred Days, Black Hops: USA-*-GI, My Hero Magademia, and Trump’s Space Force.
- Brett R. Smith is a professional colorist, advertising specialist, and creative director with decades of industry experience, which includes work for the "Big Two" — Marvel and DC. He spearheaded and colored the #1 New York Times bestselling adaptation of Peter Schweizer's book, Clinton Cash: A Graphic Novel, served as creative director and editor for Thump: The First Bundred Days, and has done collaborative work with Breitbart as well as other media entities.
- Douglas Ernst is a professional journalist who has devoted nearly a decade of covering the comics industry via his blog and YouTube. He currently works for The Washington Times and has interviewed many high profile figures both cultural and political, including Gary Sinise and Mike Rowe.
- Dave Dorman is the renowned painter and illustrator whose work set the standard for cover art for more than a decade. Having worked with virtually every major comic book company in the world, he is most known for his cover art for Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Aliens, and Predator.
All graphic novels are shipped via USPS. A shipping charge of $6.95 will be charged for all orders under $100. Orders over $100 qualify for free shipping.